Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best Songs Of 2007

I usually get annoyed with end-of-year list articles, but for some reason I've been moved to write a short list of the best songs released in 2007. It's not in any particular order, and is far from definitive, but I thought I'd share my opinion with you. Some of them are singles, but others are gems that I thought I'd let people know about. Feel free to comment if you agree or disagree.


Soilwork - "Breeding Thorns"

Demon Hunter - "Carry Me Down" & "Fading Away"

NB-All Stars - "Dysfunctional Hours" (Anders Friden)

Sonic Syndicate - "Denied" & "Enclave"

Bruce Springsteen - "Radio Nowhere"

Funeral For A Friend - "Into Oblivion (Reunion)"

OneSideZero - "My Confession"

Apocalyptica - "I'm Not Jesus"

Finger Eleven - "Paralyzer"

Strata - "Cocaine (We're All Going To Hell)"

Seether - "Fake It"

Engel - "Next Closed Day" & "Casket Closing"

Korn - "Evolution"

Fuel - "Halos Of The Son" & "Again"

Black Stone Cherry - "Rollin' On"

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones constantly on my MP3 player's playlist. Enjoy.

No comments: